TCG is an award-winning e-Government and e-Business solutions provider. We have an immediate opening for a Data Management Team Support Specialist currently residing in metropolitan DC for a full time, on site project with a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass an extensive Federal government background check are required.
- User Support for:
- Providing technical assistance with the Homepage
- Supporting Administrators
- Supporting other applications
- Learn budget processes and concepts
- Support records management
- Maintain training room and equipment
- Write and maintain user and technical documentation
- Learn and support "wiki markup"
- Recommend areas for client support/process improvement
- Develop training materials
- Help to maintain the structure and content of the site
- Develop and present training courses
- Develop web-based training
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, developing, implementing, enhancing, and maintaining tools and services to improve information sharing, communication and collaboration across government.
- Assist with development, identification and acquisition of tools and other enhancements that improve the Community's ability to capture, organize, store and share knowledge and experiences.
- Assist in providing training and user support for the use of collaboration tools.
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in written communication.
- Speaks well and clearly.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements.
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Management or Information Technology preferred.
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000, plus full benefits package.
We pay competitive wages and offer much better benefits than you'll get as a contract employee. We have both an employee savings plan and a health plan that includes medical, dental, and vision benefits. We must be doing something right because the majority of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years -- and some have been with us since TCG was founded way back in 1994!
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.