TCG has its heart on its sleeve. We live and die by our treasured Core Values, the immutable directives set in stone by Daniel Turner, President of TCG. His pledge—and that of all of our staff—to all of our customers is that our company will always uphold these values and, if they are ever contravened or compromised, he will personally take direct action to ensure such mistakes are not repeated. Our Core Values are:
- We are intelligent: We think before we act. We measure twice, then cut.
- We prove our value… to our clients, our managers, our co-workers, our communities, and our families whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- We invest ourselves in the project: We devote ourselves to making sure our projects thrive.
- We are collaborative: We recognize individual skills and strive to improve those of the group.
- We are fair, honest, and open: We are honest with everyone. We know that "spin" is important, but we never lie.
- We value our families: We recognize that people live beyond their jobs as well as through them, and we respect that as a company.