Our past and current customer base of federal agencies includes:
- National Institutes of Health
-Office of Extramural Research
-Office of Communications
-National Institute of General Medical Sciences
-National Center for Research Resources
-National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
-National Cancer Institute
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Office of Management and Budget
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Justice
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Commerce
- National Science Foundation
Our work is also used by:
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Health and Human Services
-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
-Food and Drug Administration
-Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
-Agency for Health Care Research and Quality
- California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- The Weekly Standard
- Diet Smart
- Build Your Dream Home
- Bayesian Systems Inc. - Developed a defense-simulation program.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - Helped create the online version of The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Collegetown - Developed a database-managed search-and-retrieval system.
- Goldwell - Developed Web interface and databases for Goldwell's United States site.
- The Journal of Electronic Publishing - Designed the site and continue to upgrade it.
- Morrison & Foerster LLP - PCSPowerTrips - Designed the Web site to make adding and updating information simple; continuing site maintenance.
- Open Book Systems - Developed the prototype for their online bookstore.
- Sprint - Programmed a new search-and-retrieval function
- Student Loan Marketing Association (SALLIE MAE) - Reviewed online-advertising options and presented a report on software, hardware, installation and utility.
- VerbLEGAL - Designed a database and Web-base application that allowed prospective employees to enter work-history information securely and allowed prospective employers to search it effectively.
Not for Profit
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- Science News - Science News for Kids / http://www.sciencenewsforkids.org - Migrated and improved a custom-built content management systems (CMS) from a Windows platform to an open source/Linux environment.
- American Geophysical Union (AGU) - Two-year project working with staff and volunteers to develop a new Outreach site.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- American Academy of Neurology - Analyzed business relationships and advised on negotiating publishing contracts.
- American Red Cross Commission on Preservation and Access - Created, installed and maintained their network.
- Jewish Information and Referral Service - Designed the site and programmed JIRS's in-house database to deliver the data in a useful format.
- National Newspaper Association - Helped them rethink their Web site, and presented the results to an enthusiastic board.