GSA-IT Schedule GS-00F-0034P
All agencies within the Federal government can use GSA Schedule Contracts. The GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Consolidated Products and Services Schedule (CPSS) Contract provides for multiple GSA SINs under one contract number. Customers can utilize this contract to obtain the following services:
- IT Professional Services
Group 70 IT Professional Services Contract provides for all IT-related professional services that TCG offers listed under SIN 132-51. This includes:
- IT facility operation and maintenance
- IT systems development services
- Automated information systems design and integration services
- Programming services
- IT backup and security services
- IT data conversion services
- IT network management services
- Automated news services, data services, or other information services
- Other information technology services, not elsewhere classified
- IT systems analysis services
MOBIS SIN CR499 provides for services to help improve management and organizational effectiveness through the use of specialized consulting, facilitation, survey, and training services. This includes:
- Other professional services MOBIS
The GSA CPSS Contract is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) task order/delivery order contract. Orders may be firm fixed price (FFP) or time and materials (T&M), affording a large degree of purchasing flexibility.
It is also possible to set up blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) under FSS contracts. BPAs are innovative vehicles for satisfying agency-wide acquisition requirements. BPAs are established to fill recurring needs and can be agency-specific or apply to multiple agencies for requirements consolidation. For example, NIH has established a BPA with TCG so that we can continue to deliver outstanding service to its Institutes.
The advantages of a BPA are:
- Reduced administrative costs and time
- Potential for additional quantity discounts
- Funds not obligated unless an order is placed against the BPA
- Orders can be of any size, and made at any frequency
- No "best value" selection requirements for each order
The timelines to make an award under the GSA contract are usually 3-7 business days, but may be made within a 12 to 24 hour time frame.
For more information on TCG and our GSA contracts, contact us on 202-986-5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.