TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking an Appian Developer — Intermediate to join our team.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Provides expert consultative support to a functional area of the project
- Develops solutions to complex problems
- Works closely with the information technologists to identify the best technological solution to technical issues
- This position provides specialized Appian support to the contract
- At least 3 years of experience working as a solutions architect; evidence of prior experience will be required and may include planning, establishing, enhancing, or maintaining complex technical solutions.
- Developer with Appian Specialized experience including the following minimum qualifications:
- 3–5 years of overall work experience in IT development
- Minimum of 3 years of Appian experience designing and building business process models, creating and using complex data types, designing SAIL forms, and creating business rules and constants to control workflows throughout the system. Also includes writing plugins and interfaces to external systems, code reviewing work of junior developers, and preparing applications for deployment.
- Appian Certified Application Developer Certification(s) can be used to substitute for one (1) year of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.