TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking an Appian Developer Architect to join our team. This will primarily be a telecommuting position.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Provides expert consultative support to a functional area of the project.
- Provide extremely high level functional system development or analysis.
- Position incorporates the design, integration, documentation, implementation and analysis on exceptionally complex problems requiring extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
- This position provides Appian specialized support to the contract.
- Developer with Appian Specialized experience including the following minimum qualifications:
- 7+ years of overall work experience
- Minimum 5 years of Appian experience with the full life-cycle of Appian implementations, including designing the overall application structure and data model, code reviewing work of junior developers, and preparing
- Appian Certified Application Developer Certification(s) can be used to substitute for one (1) year of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field; Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.