TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking an Application Architect to join our team. This is primarily a telecommuting position.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Oversees ECFS application architecture and ensures alignment with the FCC Enterprise Architecture (EA) for all solutions delivered under this Program
- Serves as the Contractor’s technical point of contact and this individual is responsible for the technical delivery of applications and systems under this Task Order
- Serves as architect, leveraging FCC platforms and microservices to efficiently deliver application capabilities in the cloud
- Key point of contact for application-specific issues, questions, and solutions for ITC leadership, staff, and other contractors.
- Formulates and defines application scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for applications.
- Responsible for application design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of application architecture and development; including knowledge of AWS, ServiceNow, MuleSoft, AnyPoint Platform, Box.com, Socrata, Microstrategy, Okta
- Understands analysis, design, build, implementation and delivery of end to end solutions.
- Understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- Instructing, directing and checking the work of other technical team members.
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots issues.
- Over 5 years of IT management experience with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; over 7 years of experience with Formal IT Certification.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional)
- IT management experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Experience with domain knowledge and expertise in decision-making and client negotiations interfacing with senior management
- Experience with IT application systems and platform customization in relevant delivery platforms
- Experience with open system architecture, reference models, application platforms, API workflow and information data
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile project management
- Experience with a variety of programming languages and databases
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Formal IT Certification
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.