TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking an Application Support / Tier 3 Help Desk Analyst, who currently lives in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, to join our project team supporting a Federal agency.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Develop a deep expertise in a complex business application in order to provide expert, off-script application troubleshooting to complex (i.e. Tier 3) help requests.
- Handle basic (i.e. Tier 1) and intermediary (i.e. Tier 2) help requests from end users.
- Interface with high-level government officials and application users to resolve and address their help requests with the utmost professionalism.
- Proactively analyze and reproduce issues encountered by users for presentation to the Federal program manager and development team.
- Create detailed write-ups and analysis of potential issues for the development team and product owner when tickets are escalated to the application development team.
- Work with the application development team to help them understand trouble requests
- Support the project/client in developing, writing, and maintaining both technical and procedural documentation.
- Support the project/client in developing self-help and other troubleshooting reference materials based on common basic (Tier 1) and intermediary (Tier 2) help requests.
- Support the project/client in delivering high quality webinars and training sessions.
- Support the project/client in analyzing support ticket trends and common issues.
- Provide professional support to facilitate front-end application administration and operations tasks, such as: bulk provisioning users, merging accounts, deactivating accounts, configuring groups, and running reports.
- Be highly independent and motivated to systematically improve the quality of service provided by the Help Desk by defining and implementing procedures and policies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Help Desk, Analyst, Operations, Customer Success, or other application support roles.
- Understanding of the basic principles of customer service and support.
- Comfort collaborating with clients and team members to define needs.
- Demonstrates a history of learning extremely complex applications proactively
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-orientated personality
- Exceptional interactive skills (verbal & written)
- A “can-do” attitude that is proactive and solutions oriented
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater, and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us… we’ll make you happy.