TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking an .NET/SharePoint Applications Architect to provide Sharepoint and .NET application services for new and existing applications and websites in a Shared Services environment. This position will initially be fully remote with the eventual requirement of both on-site and remote work.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation
- Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools
- Estimate software development costs and schedule
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
- Supervise software configuration management
- At least 5 years of related experience required in SharePoint, .NET, .ASP, C#, or related languages
- IT management experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Experience with domain knowledge and expertise in decision-making and client negotiations interfacing with senior management
- Experience with IT application systems and platform customization in relevant delivery platforms
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile project management
- Experience with a variety of programming languages and databases
- Experience supporting enterprise-level web applications
- MS Azure experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree at the rate of 1 year of additional demonstrated experience for 1 year of education
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.