TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Business Analyst/Trainer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG is helping our federal client enhance budget formulation and performance reporting needs.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance are required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
- Participating on a scrum team
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with end users
- Eliciting and documenting business and system requirements
- Creating technical specifications for the development team based on gathered requirements, and user experience/design artifacts
- Developing user stories with acceptance criteria
- Creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Coordinating user acceptance testing activities with agency business users
- Supporting users with application documentation, training, and technical support
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Business Analyst role
- General knowledge of federal financial management processes and requirements
- Ability to act as a liaison between testers, developers, clients, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
- Ability to facilitate customer requirements-gathering sessions
- Ability to facilitate customer user acceptance testing
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Experience collaborating with developers and other analysts to define system needs
- Experience conducting software demonstrations
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Experience documenting requirements in User Story format with clear Acceptance Criteria
- Experience facilitating customer requirements-gathering sessions and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-oriented focus
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the basic principles of system analysis and quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal Job Title/Grade: Business Analyst, Grade 6