TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team. This will primarily be a telecommuting position.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- At least 2 years of experience and have strong written and verbal communication skills that translate well into requirements baselines that both technical experts and business owners can understand.
- Ability to provide detailed, comprehensive, testable and traceable process components in a number of formats including, but not limited to Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Data Requirements, System Software Specifications, Use Cases, etc.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis activities, but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.