TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our development team on a high-profile application for a highly visible government agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside within a commutable distance of the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- With minimal supervision, leads and directs requirements gathering, backlog grooming and estimation, and product roadmapping in conjunction with the Federal Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Conducts team meetings to create, organize, and maintain user stories, epics, the product backlog, and the product roadmap
- Leads the definition and discovery of needs in partnership with the Product Owner to create consensus on the correct application solution to address them and achieve team objectives
- Partners with the Scrum Master in ensuring that the team is well-prepared for all Agile ceremonies
- Guides and mentors the Developers and QA team to ensure they are in alignment on acceptance criteria, context, specific logic, and other details of user stories
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading requirements gathering efforts
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that translate well into requirements baselines that both technical experts and business owners can understand
- Demonstrated ability to develop a deep understanding of product needs through product management and business analysis techniques
- Demonstrated history of establishing a strong rapport with Product Owners
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.