You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal security clearance are required.
This is a hybrid (primarily remote) position requiring occasional in-person meetings in Bethesda, MD.
- Gather and document stakeholder requirements
- Document “as-is” business processes and help develop the “to be” state
- Work with technical team leaders to develop and document enterprise, data, and solution architectures
- Implement tools and frameworks to support clients’ future-state business initiatives
- Perform IT portfolio management tasks such as supporting Investment Review Boards and collecting KPI data
- Support the IT Policy SME by analyzing policies and keeping the policy library up to date
- Write reports, briefings, and decks and present them to clients in a way that is professional and influential
- Analyze data and present data and findings
- Draft meeting minutes, communications, and documentation
- Coordinate and build relationships with diverse stakeholders and clients
- At least 4 years of experience with at least 2 years in a client-facing role
- Able to think critically and analyze a wide variety of complex problems
- Prior experience collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Adept at using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, and Visio
- Bachelor’s degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Business Analyst, Grade 4