TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Business Analyst – Budget Systems Specialist, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- Eliciting and documenting business and budget system requirements
- Facilitating and leading requirements gathering sessions with end users
- Provide support by monitoring budget application development and configuration efforts and providing office leadership with updates on progress, timelines, and milestones
- Manage new requirements and requests from stakeholders
- Conduct discovery, requirements gathering, planning, training, and application implementation
- Support the client’s formulation team and managers with modification/change management scheduling, budget cycle planning and daily support of a web-based application that allows government agencies to formulate their budgets and track budget performance measures
- Meet with stakeholders to fully define issues, develop a plan to address issues, and implement plans to resolve related issues
- Develop user stories/manuals for stakeholders, conduct system testing for reports, workbook imports, and submission documents
- Provide training on various applications and troubleshoot issues with users as needed
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience, specifically supporting web application teams
- Experience working with Budget Application Systems
- Experience facilitating and coordinating both business and budgetary process reviews, evaluations, policies and procedures
- Experience with systems for requirements tracking and user story management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.