TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Client Relationship Coordinator, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team at a major Federal agency.
While currently a telecommuting position, on-site work in Washington, D.C. will eventually be required with a continued option to telework 2–3 days per week.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
Generic Administrative and Office Support Duties:
- Handle requests for information from interested agencies and Federal programs
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Set up for meetings (request, pickup and return laptop/projector from admin staff as needed; set up laptop/projector in advance of meetings and tear down afterward; open Shared Desktop or Online Meeting rooms; etc)
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
Business Development Duties:
- Initiate outreach to develop new partner opportunities.
- Maintain the database of potential customers.
- Support the communication with existing and prospective partners
- Track partner assignments for Federal personnel
- Contribute to the shared service program marketing and outreach plan.
- Work with Federal clients to prepare presentations for prospective groups and agencies.
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, developing, implementing, enhancing, and maintaining tools and services to improve information sharing, communication, and collaboration across government.
- Develop materials for agency partners to better leverage service.
- Maintain the Customer Relationship Manager tracking partner agreements, financials, POCs, POPs, and all other pertinent customer data.
Funding Management Duties:
- Support the team in tracking funding
- Lead the team’s efforts in funds collection from partners
- Coordinate end of year funding activities
- Assist business team in data collection and analysis
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant post-graduate work experience involving close customer interactions
- At least 1 year of experience specifically working in a sales or business development environment
- Experience working with financial data
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work directly with clients at all levels of an organization, including high-level internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency with MS Word and other MS Office applications
- Must be skilled at planning and organizing
- Must be adept at prioritizing
- Must be adept at problem assessment and problem-solving
- Must have experience with information gathering and information monitoring
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Must have a strong customer service orientation
- Must be able to work collegially with other members of the team
- Experience in data or business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Business, or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.