TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a CPIC/Financial Analyst to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Support the IT PMO in performing project cost management functions such as variance analysis, financial performance, and financial policies and procedures
- Provide direct support to the Project Management Team in all areas of budget execution.
- Collect, prepare, and maintain task planning sheets to capture the program requirements from the performing activities.
- Maintain budget execution workbooks to keep record of current budgets, allocations, track budget and allocation revisions, and track funds execution to ensure that performing activities meet obligation and expenditure benchmarks and targets.
- Prepare weekly and monthly task management status reports
- Prepare additional ad hoc reports as required
- Develop data/metrics for presentation at Program Reviews and Financial Reviews.
- Recommend courses of action based on financial analysis of data presented at Program Reviews and Financial Reviews.
- Identify expiring funding and determine if funds are available for project personnel and project goals.
- Track funding documents to ensure the project will meet work completion dates.
- Research and prepare responses to financial data calls from various organizations including the CIO, CFO, and other project stakeholders
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience with Federal Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) processes and creating project management documents
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience providing financial analysis support on projects in the Federal Government sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and training that provides for the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.