TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are currently seeking an experienced CPIC Specialist to join our team supporting a major Federal agency. This position requires strong expertise in the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process in support of OMB A‑11.
While currently a telecommuting position, on-site work at our customer’s location in Washington, D.C. will eventually be required. Applicants must live within a commutable distance.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- Perform business analysis and capital planning functions associate with Capital Planning Investment Control (CPIC) process
- Deliver technology advisory and implementation solutions that maximize business value from IT investments
- Support Capital Planning and OMB Major IT Business Case (Formerly Exhibit 300) and Agency IT Portfolio Summary (Formerly Exhibit 53) tasks
- Assist in the response to budget/IT portfolio data calls from OMB. Assist Government and other contractor personnel in the preparation, submission, and maintenance of project documentation required. (IT Business Cases, Portfolio Summaries, Alternatives — Analysis, Risk Management Plan, etc.)
- Conduct Earned Value Management compliance assessment / Integrated Baseline Review
- Establish, monitor, measure, assess, and evaluate performance metrics for the investment and its programs
- Support Preparation, Execution, and Submission of Budgets
- Develop/review business cases, and support project management documentation and client briefings
- Performing financial and business analysis, risk management, and performance measurement, in support of capital planning for IT Investments
- Develop project and program documentation and review for completeness, accuracy, currency, and appropriateness for purpose
- Working closely with the client CPIC team in the day-to-day activities of the client-agency CPIC program
- Create high-impact presentations for senior client leaders
- Develop program communications with stakeholders from various offices and bureaus
- Create status reporting, both internally and to the client; reports for executive reporting; and provide support for OMB, agency, and office data calls
- At least 3 years of working experience with the CPIC process and managing/supporting large investments
- At least 3 years of related IT management experience
- At least 3 years of project and customer management experience in a Federal Civilian consulting environment
- Hands-on Experience with any CPIC Portfolio Management Tool
- Expertise in using all Microsoft Suite Products to include SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, graphical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- TBM Executive Foundation Certification
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine name TCG on their best workplace lists for the first year in a row, and The Washington Post named TCGas a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us…we’ll make you happy.