TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Cyber Analytics Subject Matter Expert, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team on a project responsible for cyber analytics and risk scoring for the entire Federal Government.
US Citizenship and a current Secret clearance are required for this position.
The Cyber Analytics SME will provide subject matter expertise related to the analysis of cybersecurity data and to the development of reports that summarize quantitative data and program evaluations for an executive audience.
- Analyze complex cybersecurity program evaluation data
- Create reports that summarize program cybersecurity evaluation data to support program reviews, budgetary, and other Federal government decisions
- Create and update automated scripts for graphs, charts, and data tables on a quarterly basis
- Collect and connect data across databases and information sources
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis for executive-level customers
- Deliver written and oral presentations summarizing results of analysis to executive audience
- Perform other related responsibilities, as assigned
- US Citizenship and a current Secret clearance are required
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience in data-driven research and analysis
- Experience with the some or all of the following tools:
- R, Python, SQL/MySQL, and Dynamic SQL
- Significant GitHub experience
- Microsoft Visio, including VBA
- Strong applied research skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Prior experience in business case evaluation or quantitative decision making
- Presentation of quantitative data for an executive audience
- Adapt to rapidly changing deadlines and tasks
- Superior documentation and organizational skills
- Knowledge of cybersecurity processes and issues is strongly preferred
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Econometrics, Statistics, Analytics or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.