TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Cybersecurity Policy Analyst, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project with a major Federal agency.
- Provide direct support to Federal administrators working on issues pertinent to the agency’s cybersecurity management and oversight
- Contribute to the development of multiple Federally mandated reports on cybersecurity issues
- Coordinate, gather, and organize the agency’s cyber policy and program data
- Effectively translate cyber data into concise written analyses
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative analyses of cyber data for the purposes of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of cybersecurity programs
- US citizenship and the ability to pass a secret clearance are required
- Master’s degree in a Public Policy or related discipline with cybersecurity concentration is preferred
- Relevant experience in cybersecurity policy or program research, analysis, and/or oversight
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of NIST, FISMA, and FISMA metrics
- Solid understanding of the cyber policy adherence review process
- Experience in developing presentations and reports, and communicating results orally and in writing to management
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to quickly process and master a wealth of unfamiliar subject matter
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply quick logical thinking to solve complex problems
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with an executive audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel; document management/workflow management programs (e.g. SharePoint)
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2016 Fortune magazine named TCG the #4 medium-sized Great Place to Work in the United States, and in 2017 The Washington Post named TCG as a Top Workplace for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.