TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team. The Data Analyst is responsible for providing data analysis to projects and development/maintenance teams. While this is primarily a telecommuting role, applicants must live within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Provide maintenance, development, and analytical support of databases and datasets
- Provide expertise in writing, testing, and optimizing database stored procedures
- Perform database installations, upgrades and patching, backup and recovery, performance tuning, security, monitoring, and configuration
- Use cloud-based, big data architecture/data engineering techniques to develop or refine real-time data streaming, automated QA/QC of data, data pipelines, innovative data analysis/data science tools, and data visualization tools
- Provide operations support to include setting up data pipelines, data curation, and data monitoring and data validation
- Enhance dashboards with new metrics and data analytics/visualization
- Demonstrating data analysis/data science techniques working with large amounts (100s of TBs) of data
- Using analytical scripting languages and training AI models
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence)
- Experience across database software types
- Experience developing systems for federal shared services
- Knowledge of transportation data and analytics
- Experience implementing AWS-based applications
- Experience with Big Data projects
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.