TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a driven and energetic DATA ANALYST, who currently resides in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, to support our Senior Executive Branch client’s work in conducting detailed analyses of cybersecurity and related data. The results of these analyses will be used to improve executive-level decision making.
The Data Analyst will develop reports that summarize quantitative data and program evaluations for an executive audience. To do this, the Data Analyst will:
- Analyze complex program evaluation data
- Create and update automated scripts for graphs, charts, and data tables
- Collect and connect data across databases and information sources
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis
- Deliver written and oral presentations summarizing results of analysis
- Perform other related responsibilities, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Hands-on experience with R, Python, or other statistical research and analysis software
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong applied research skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Prior experience in business case evaluation or quantitative decision making
- Presentation of quantitative data for an executive audience
- Adapt to rapidly changing deadlines and tasks
- Superior documentation and organizational skills
- Experience in developing and interpreting cybersecurity data is highly desirable
- Experience applying advanced statistical and machine learning techniques to real-world data
- Experience with some or all the following tools:
- SQL/MySQL, and Dynamic SQL
- Knowledge of federal policy framework for IT program management
- Prior experience with writing and executing SQL queries or with Microsoft Access query and report design
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.