TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Data Management Team Support Specialist, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project with a major Federal agency.
This position is ideal for a recent graduate in Information Technology or Information Management who would like be involved in many facets of IT.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance check are required.
- Provide user support for a suite of collaboration and account management applications
- Work with users to develop new collaboration areas
- Learn budget processes and concepts
- Troubleshoot application technical issues and submit bug reports
- Identify application weaknesses and suggest usability improvements.
- Support records management
- Maintain training room and equipment
- Write and maintain user and technical documentation
- Recommend areas for client support/process improvement
- Develop training materials
- Help to maintain the structure and content of the site
- Develop and present training courses
- Develop web-based training
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, developing, implementing, enhancing, and maintaining tools and services to improve information sharing, communication and collaboration across government
- Assist with development, identification and acquisition of tools and other enhancements that improve the Community’s ability to capture, organize, store and share knowledge and experiences
- Familiarity with software development processes and lifecycle, preferably Agile
- Prior application support or customer service experience
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications and Outlook. Adobe Connect is helpful
- Solid understanding of web technology fundamentals
- HTML experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint or Atlassian Confluence is a plus
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2016 Fortune magazine named TCG the #4 medium-sized Great Place to Work in the United States and The Washington Post named TCG as a Top Workplace for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.