TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work in Washington, D.C.
- Work in a high touch environment performing OS Imaging and patch deployment as part of a high-speed talented team
- Work will be primarily in a Windows 10 environment, with a smaller component being Mac
- Create systemic solutions to evolve the environment to meet the demands of a hybrid environment and the challenges of remote upgrades
- Preform level 3 support for major escalations in the desktop environment
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience working with Desktop Engineering
- Experience supporting Windows 10 patching and upgrading
- Experience with Endpoint management in a hybrid environment
- Understanding of PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with SCCM and InTune
- Large scale OS Patching including Day 0 patches
- Experience with a mid to large-sized IT infrastructure team (30+ members)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work directly with customers.
- Level 3 Windows Support experience
- Windows Server experience
- AWS or Azure cloud understanding
- Apple product support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering, or math is required
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.