TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Developer to join our team. This will primarily be a telecommuting position.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Participates as high level technical expert in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or significant enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- May act as team leader on less complex projects.
- Assists in training less experienced software development staff.
- Must have relevant programmatic technical expertise based upon the platform service provided; nascent technologies may have limited experience, but must be heavily supported with training and education.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.