TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to join our team. The DevSecOps Engineer is responsible for the CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling, data expertise, and platform development. While this is primarily a telecommuting role, applicants must live within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Develop new software features
- Identify opportunities to automate common tasks for operations and end users
- Work in two-week sprints to develop code and other artifacts against user stories
- Maintain product and release backlogs that will be the basis for the sprints to be performed
- Maintain, continuously contribute to, and build out the existing staging and open-source production code repositories on GitHub
- Develop code that does not add new technical defects to a release
- Ensure that automatic build and deployment processes works effectively across all environments
- Collaborate with other teams to support continuous code integration
- Use cloud-based, big data architecture/data engineering techniques
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience implementing AWS-based applications (Lambda, AWS Gateway, RDS, and DynamoDB)
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in a cloud environment
- Relational and NoSQL database usage and administration
- Automated security tooling
- Experience developing systems for federal shared services
- Knowledge of transportation data and analytics
- Experience with database administration
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with Big Data projects
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.