TCG, Inc. is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Help Desk/Data Management Team Support Specialist, who is enthusiastic about helping others, to join our team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
TCG was preparing for a pandemic long before it became a reality. This prompted us to work with our customers to establish telecommuting arrangements before state and local governments began issuing orders to stay at home.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- Provide user support for a suite of collaboration and account management applications
- Provide weekend and holiday morning check coverage on a rotational basis
- Work with users to develop new collaboration areas
- Troubleshoot application technical issues and submit bug reports
- Support records management
- Write and maintain user and technical documentation
- Recommend areas for client support/process improvement
- Develop training materials
- Help to maintain the structure and content of the site
- Develop and present training courses
- A minimum of 1 year of experience supporting web applications (with Bachelors degree; a minimum of 5 years of related experience is acceptable in lieu of degree)
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Must have independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-oriented personality
- Must demonstrate excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
- Must speak well and clearly
- Prior application support or customer service experience
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications
- Solid understanding of web and technology fundamentals
- HTML knowledge
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.