TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Data Visualization / Front-End Developer. In this role, you will create and publish digital media, interactive visuals such as charts and graphs, and other data visualizations for publication to the client’s data platform. The role will involve creating web-based visualizations from static and dynamic content.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance are required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- A minimum of 2 years of data visualization experience (including portfolio)
- Experience with responsive Web design
- Familiarity with data visualization best practices
- Experience developing in Windows, Linux, and Drupal environments
- Experience performing software development in an Agile environment
- Experience with modernizations, implementations, and web application updates
- Ability to work effectively within requirements elaboration and visual design sessions
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-oriented personality
- Strong communications skills
- Good organization skills and ability to manage a dynamic workload
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Experience pulling, manipulating, and analyzing datasets
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging, and diagnostic skills in a complex IT environment
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with loosely defined requirements
- Strong writing skills — grammar and spelling
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Skills, or related technical area.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.