TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Full Stack Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join our team. The Full Stack Developer is responsible for delivery of coded web pages and supporting artifacts for a variety of web applications and sites.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with web design and development
- A minimum of 1 year of Java development experience using popular enterprise Java web containers (Servlet API 3.0+) such as Tomcat and Java Spring Framework (4.0+)
- Experience with responsive web design
- Solid understanding of HTML5 markup and CSS3
- Significant experience in modifying existing HTML and CSS for cross-browser compatibility
- Strong communications skills
- Good organization skills and ability to manage a dynamic workload
- Ability to deliver working code in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of IBM Domino Web Development and XPages are highly desirable
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- Experience with SQL queries
- Experience writing markup for JSP, JSTL, and the Apache Velocity template engine
- Experience with designing for applications written in Ruby On Rails or PHP
- Experience with Git or Subversion
- Experience with Drupal 5 or 6; WordPress; Confluence
- AJAX, JSON, XML and XSLT experience
- Experience with Bootstrap or other front-end frameworks
- Experience with wireframing
- Experience working with loosely-defined requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communication
- Speaks well and clearly
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree is required
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.