TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Full Stack Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project with a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- The ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Java/JEE development
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communication
- JBoss Seam Framework
- JBoss application server
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Richfaces/Java Server Faces (JSF)
- ETL Scripting
- Custom MS Office Report Generation — POI/Other (DOCX/Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.