TCG is an award‐winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Full Stack Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government clearance check are required for this position.
- A minimum 10 years of experience working as a software developer
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and skills throughout the candidate’s career
- Demonstrated ability to quickly review and understand an unfamiliar codebase
- A minimum of 3 years experience with application development in PHP 5+
- Experience with command‐line tools such as Composer and Drush
- Experience with Drupal 7 and 8, and WordPress 5
- A minimum of 3 years experience with development in .NET Core and .NET Standard
- Database tier experience:
- Relational Database administration experience including MySQL (Percona) and PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of SQL and stored procedures
- Web tier experience:
- Experience with Bootstrap or Material‐UI or similar frameworks
- Working knowledge of Selenium
- Intermediate Linux System Administration and Bash scripting skills, particularly with RHEL
- Intermediate experience using Git or other distributed revision control system in a team environment
- Building containers and orchestrating containers using Docker or similar technology, including scripting and configuration
- Working knowledge of configuring and running Apache Httpd
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and other continuous integration tools.
- Knowledge of web security best practices (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software practices
- Experience working in both a team environment
- Ability to work directly with clients at all levels of an organization, including high‐level internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to act as point person on high‐profile projects, to include prioritizing and
- Independent problem‐solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and clear appreciation of end customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation
- Some Java development experience; especially with the Spring Framework running on Apache Tomcat
- Experience with using Atlassian COTS tools such as Confluence and Jira and developing custom plugins for either.
- Experience with GOLANG
- Experience with developing SharePoint 2013/2016‐based solutions including creating custom workflows with tools such as SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and Visual Studio.
- Interest in a team lead role in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Troubleshooting containers using Docker
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.