You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Functional Specialist to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal security clearance are required.
This hybrid (primarily remote) position requires occasional in-person meetings in Bethesda, MD.
- Provide functional expertise in several of the following areas: Data Call Support, Performance Monitoring, Management Reporting, Operating Budgets, FITARA, KPI Measurement, Project Portfolio Reporting, Training Requests, and Strategic Management Support.
- Assess the impact of trends, policies, and standard methodologies on functional objectives
- Analyze the functional area and make recommendations, including process and procedure recommendations
- Support the development of solutions and recommendations to address functional challenges
- Provide training on the functional area as needed
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with at least 2 years in a client-facing role
- Knowledge and experience in several functional areas; willingness to learn new functions
- Ability to manage requests from multiple clients
- Adept at MS Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy
Internal title/grade: Business Analyst, Grade 5