TCG is an award‐winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of winning an upcoming contract award, we are seeking a Graphic Designer who currently lives in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to be part of our team on a project located in the Rockville/Bethesda area.
US Citizenship or Permanent Residence and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop a wide variety of information materials: technical, promotional, and informational.
- Design forms, labels, brochures, meeting and conference handouts, slides, posters, and other presentation aids.
- Design visuals such as logos, mastheads, and illustrations for articles in technical manuals, journals, and other publications.
- Utilize advanced desktop publishing, page layout, and/or typesetting software to design and develop high qualify textual and graphic compositions that communicate complex technical information.
- Develop systems for scheduling and tracking requests for graphics/artwork to insure timely and efficient completion of all work products.
- 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field or equivalent experience
***This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.***
Why should you consider a position that is contingent upon the award? Check out our thoughts on this: https://www.tcg.com/blog/why-you-should-respond-to-ads-for-jobs-that-are-contingent-on-contract-award/
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.