You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking a Help Desk/Data Management Team Support Specialist to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance check are required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time remote position, it will eventually require on-site work in Washington, D.C.
- Provide user support for a suite of collaboration and account management applications
- Help to maintain the structure and content of the site
- Provide weekend and holiday morning check coverage on a rotational basis
- Work with users to develop new collaboration areas and recommend areas for client support/process improvement.
- Troubleshoot application technical issues and submit bug reports and support records management
- Write and maintain user and technical documentation and develop training materials and courses
- A minimum of 1 year of experience supporting web applications
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent grammar and spelling in written communication and excellent verbal communication
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications
- Solid understanding of web and technology fundamentals
- HTML knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline like Computer Science or 4 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Business Analyst, Grade 3