TCG is an award-winning government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Help Desk/Data Management Team Support Specialist to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance check are required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time remote position, it will eventually require on-site work in Washington, D.C.
- Provide user support for a suite of collaboration and account management applications
- Help to maintain the structure and content of the site
- Provide weekend and holiday morning check coverage on a rotational basis
- Work with users to develop new collaboration areas and recommend areas for client support/process improvement.
- Troubleshoot application technical issues and submit bug reports and support records management
- Write and maintain user and technical documentation and develop training materials and courses
- A minimum of 1 year of experience supporting web applications
- A minimum of 1 year of experience customer service
- Excellent grammar and spelling in written communication and excellent verbal communication
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications
- Solid understanding of web and technology fundamentals
- HTML knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline like Computer Science or 4 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post name TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us…we’ll make you happy.