TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking an Information Assurance Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME), who currently lives in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join our team in Arlington, VA.
***This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.***
This project supports the goals of the National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), specifically Initiative I: “Management of the Federal Enterprise Network as a single network enterprise with Trusted Internet Connections,” which is commonly referred to as the “Trusted Internet Connections” (TIC) Initiative.
In this role you will provide subject matter expertise related to the analysis of cybersecurity data and to the development of reports that summarize quantitative data and program evaluations for an executive audience.
A currently active Secret security clearance is required for this position.
- Create reports that summarize program cybersecurity evaluation data to support program reviews, budgetary, and other Federal government decisions
- Create and update automated scripts for graphs, charts, and data tables on a quarterly basis
- Collect and connect data across databases and information sources
- Deliver written and oral presentations summarizing results of analysis to executive audience
- Facilitate technical discussions in multi-agency working groups and assist with the adjudication of agencies’ technical recommendations; compare and contrast agency recommended solutions with Federal requirements, guidance (NIST, TIC Reference Architecture, etc.) and industry best practices
- Apply a comprehensive understand of evolving threats and emerging technologies, analytics, proofs of concept and pilots, integration with other programs, and outreach within the Defense and commercial communities
- Provide support in compiling leading practices, requirements and guidance from both public and private sectors in relation to defining trust boundaries in rapidly evolving environments
- Assist in analyzing and reporting on: system engineering designs and analyses, evaluation methodologies, test and evaluation, proofs of concept, pilots, analytics, vendor analysis and recommendations, and associated materials
- Analyze complex cybersecurity program evaluation data
- Perform other related responsibilities, as assigned
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in data-driven research and analysis
- A currently active Secret clearance is required
- Strong applied research skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Adapt to rapidly changing deadlines and tasks
- Superior documentation and organizational skills
- Knowledge of cybersecurity processes and issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- One or more of the following certifications CSSLP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CCSP, or MCSE
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and in 2017 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.