TCG is an award‐winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of winning an upcoming contract award, we are seeking an Information Security Specialist II, who currently lives in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to be part of our team on a project located in Montgomery County.
Applicants must currently reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
- Perform analysis on existing system to identity information security risk and develop solutions
- Analyze and define security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues
- Design, develop, engineer and implement solutions to MLS requirements and solutions
- Gather and organize technical information about an organization’s mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena
- Perform risk analysis, which also includes risk assessment
- Assist in applying best practices for industry to the customer using a knowledge base of computer security related standards
- Perform computer security systems analysis to identify required tasks and their interrelationships
- Communicate requirements, processes, and procedures
- Continuously inform the project team of deliverables to ensure completion of program deadlines
- Identify computer security system risks and issues that may affect the ability to meet program goals
- Participate in functional implementation strategy sessions and strategic assessments
- Help facilitate security system processes by collaborating with team members and project management
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as an Information Security Specialist
- CISSP, CISA, CCIE, or equivalent certification
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office products
- Professional, client‐ready written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
***This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.***
Why should you consider a position that is contingent upon the award? Check out our thoughts on this: https://www.tcg.com/blog/why-you-should-respond-to-ads-for-jobs-that-are-contingent-on-contract-award/
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.