TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking an IT Governance Specialist, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project with a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Public Trust clearance are required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Analyze user and organizational needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements for IT Governance.
- Define and manage the details and changes of portfolio and project oversight functions and provide the guidance required by the appropriate portfolio, program, and project teams to implement them.
- Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelations. Identify resources required for each task.
- Establish and implement SOPs for key project-level Governance Framework subprocesses, such as project prioritization, change control, risk management, and reporting as appropriate and applicable to the Governance Framework.
- Coordination and integration of multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are achieved and retained.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working with IT Governance teams
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in developing presentations, SOP, and reports, and communicating results orally and in writing to management
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly process and master a wealth of unfamiliar subject matter
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply quick logical thinking to solve complex problems
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with an executive audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.