TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Business Analyst, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project with a major Federal agency.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Public Trust clearance are required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Catalog OCIO policies and ensure compliance with federal guidelines such as FITARA and OMB A‑130
- Support cross-functional teams related to IT solutions, acquisitions, policies, and procedures
- Draft business cases for IT investments
- Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts.
- Translate business process needs into technical requirements.
- Provide expertise in change management and training support.
- Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments.
- Research emerging technologies, and advise stakeholders on their alignment with established strategic goals.
- Provide support in Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis, and Technical Analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years working with an IT policy team
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in developing business cases, requirements gathering, and working with SME for technical expertise
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly process and master a wide range of subject matter
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply quick logical thinking to solve complex problems
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with an executive audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Policy, or related field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.