You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking an IT Portfolio Management SME to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal security clearance are required.
This is a hybrid (primarily remote) position requiring occasional in-person meetings in Bethesda, MD.
- Guide IT investment managers in preparations for Investment Review Boards
- Develop portfolio prioritization criteria
- Help facilitate Investment Review Board meetings
- Oversee capital planning and investment control processes
- Make recommendations for investment KPIs; monitor performance of IT investments
- Design policies and procedures for planning, executing, and governing IT investments; make recommendations
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with 5 years of portfolio management experience
- Experience working with Federal customers
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to drive recommendations
- Able to build strong client relationships
- Adept at using MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy
Internal title/grade: Project Analyst, Grade 7