TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking an IT Strategic Planner to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Provide strategic planning of large IT projects or a significant segment of a strategic planning portion of a large complex project
- Provide the overall approach to clarify mission statements so they can be used as springboards in envisioning their desired future
- Assist in developing mission and vision statements and subsequent goal delineation, provide guidance for building operational plans and specifying measurable outcomes, to include capital outlay planning efforts in a consolidated strategic planning process, and prioritize those initiatives
- Assist in preparation of key strategic planning documentation, including OMB Form 300
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Experience providing strategic planning support on projects in the Federal Government sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent combination of education and training that provides for the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.