TCG invites you, experienced Java Developer, to join our award-winning company and a team of talented, highly engaged professionals to solve complex IT and business challenges for our federal clients. Your work will have a far-reaching impact, improving the well-being of those living in the US and abroad.
We know that other companies also have talented, highly engaged teams that deliver great service. We are set apart by our commitment to our core values and the actions we take to do good for our employees, their families, and communities — not just our bottom line.
Although this is a telecommuting position, applicants must reside within Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania (except the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, or Washington D.C.
This position also requires the ability to pass a Federal Government background check, for which a Green Card or U.S. Citizenship is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Java/JEE development experience
- Must have extensive Angular experience, a minimum of 3 years
- Experience with Angular Material
- Demonstrated ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- An ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and customer service-orientated personality
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communications
- JBoss application server
- ETL Scripting
- Custom MS Office Report Generation ’ POI/Other (DOCX/Excel)
- Java 8
- Spring boot
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field is required
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fifth year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.