TCG is an award-winning e-Government solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our team on a high-profile project with a major Federal agency. Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required
- 5+ years strong Java/JEE experience
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communication
- JBoss EJB3
- JBoss Seam Framework
- JBoss application server
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Richfaces/Java Server Faces (JSF)
- ETL Scripting
- Custom MS Office Report Generation – Apache POI/Other (DOCX/Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.