US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
- Strong experience with Java and Servlet applications and at least one MVC Framework (Spring, Struts, etc.), and configuration and tuning for at least one servlet container (Tomcat preferred)
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Section 508 compliance rules
- Experience with Linux, including familiarity with basic system administration tasks
- Ability to learn new APIs, libraries and programming frameworks quickly
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment, someone who “gets” agile development, and has the ability to not let the “perfect” be the enemy of the good (or what works and will meet the deadline).
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of government IT requirements and standard operating procedures
- Knowledge of government budget and financial processes
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence Plugin API
- User-level experience with Confluence and Jira or other Atlassian products
- Experience with Hibernate or another suitable ORM
- Experience with Maven
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, DB2 or another non-Oracle DBMS
- Familiarity with RESTful services
- Familiarity with revision control systems, specifically Git
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2016 Fortune magazine named TCG the #4 medium-sized Great Place to Work in the United States, and in 2017 The Washington Post named TCG as a Top Workplace for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.