US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the areas listed below:
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Experience with configuration management using continuous integration and continuous deployment processes (e.g. Git, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Demonstrates ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS 1.x practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS 1.x
- Experience with Linux, including familiarity with basic system administration tasks
- SQL experience and relational database design; PostgreSQL is preferred
- Experience with Express/NodeJS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.