TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Junior Developer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG is helping our federal client enhance budget formulation and performance reporting needs.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
- Apply enterprise architecture techniques to the financial application platform
- Support coding design and transaction/workflow analysis
- Perform data modeling, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques for the product
- Work with the client resources and a team of other consultants to document and structure as-is and to-be documentation to support the modernization of a legacy financial statement and budget system to a commercial CPM platform
- Assist in all conversion, design, and training activities throughout program planning and execution
- A minimum of 3 years of development/programming experience
- Experience with ETL/SQL
- General knowledge of federal financial management processes and requirements
- Experience with IBM Cognos and OneStream or similar CPM tools
- AWS experience
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal Job Title/Grade: Software Engineer, Grade 5