You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking a Junior Developer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG is helping our federal client enhance budget formulation and performance reporting needs.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
- Apply enterprise architecture techniques to the financial application platform
- Support coding design and transaction/workflow analysis
- Perform data modeling, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measurement techniques for the product
- Work with the client resources and a team of other consultants to document and structure as-is and to-be documentation to support the modernization of a legacy financial statement and budget system to a commercial CPM platform
- Assist in all conversion, design, and training activities throughout program planning and execution
- A minimum of 3 years of development/programming experience
- Experience with ETL/SQL
- General knowledge of federal financial management processes and requirements
- Experience with IBM Cognos and OneStream or similar CPM tools
- AWS experience
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal Job Title/Grade: Software Engineer, Grade 5