TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are currently seeking a Junior/Mid-Level Technical Recruiter to become the newest member of our recruiting team. Although this is primarily a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Facilitate the recruitment process to identify applicants for technical and non-technical openings and for new business development needs
- Source and interview applicants, communicate expectations, provide feedback and recruiting status updates with applicants, hiring managers, and other stakeholders throughout the selection process to ensure a top-notch candidate experience
- Develop a pipeline of candidates through various sourcing techniques (career fairs, online job boards, social networking sites, meetups, associations)
- Build and maintain relationships with coworkers, managers, and outside staffing firms
- Stay up to date on DC area networking events that are relevant to TCG openings
- Promote the company culture, brand, and core values to continuously build interest in the company
- Support continual improvement of recruiting processes and strategies
- As a developmental opportunity, support organizational development activities related to employee growth within TCG
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a technical recruiter in a corporate and federal environment
- Current experience in sourcing new applicants through traditional methods and social recruiting
- Adept at reviewing resumes to determine which applicants are qualified for open positions
- Adept at interviewing technical and non-technical applicants
- Knowledge of OFCCP rules and regulations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), demonstrating an ability to develop rapport with leadership, applicants, hiring managers and employees
- Very strong listening skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a “helping others helps us all” personality
- Experience with ApplicantPro applicant tracking system
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Previous experience working for a small or mid-sized government contractor
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree required
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.