TCG is an award‐winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of winning an upcoming contract award, we are seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist to assist in the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management (KM) strategies.
The project site is located in Montgomery County. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Apply expertise in Knowledge Management (KM) tools and deploy information management and content management strategies
- Comprehend and recognize key barriers to KM behavioral change and develop effective change management programs
- Analyze business processes, interview stakeholders, and evaluate strategic and IT plans to develop KM programs
- Develop KM governance structures and processes for implementing KM programs and systems, and provide consulting thought leadership on current best practices in KM, portal design, and intellectual capital & content management
- Identify resource shortfalls and make corrective recommendations
- Participate in analysis sessions to assist in the development of program requirements
- Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization from a KM perspective and facilitate the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed
- Assist the generation of functional & technical area strategies throughout the program
- Provide input based on leading practices, requirements and guidance from both public and private sectors
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Knowledge Management role
- Mastery in the use of MS Office products: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Professional, client‐ready written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative, “can‐do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Library Sciences, Business Administration, or a related field. Position‐related certifications a plus.
This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.
Why should you consider a position that is contingent upon the award? Check out our thoughts on this: https://www.tcg.com/blog/why-you-should-respond-to-ads-for-jobs-that-are-contingent-on-contract-award/
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.