TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Lead Developer / Engineer. While currently remote, this position will ultimately involve a mix of on-site and remote work.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Responsible for driving multiple customer solution design projects in parallel
- Conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Problem solve novel solutions, architectures and use cases to help customers meet their objectives
- Provide robust recommendations for engagements while also identifying critical dependencies and gaps
- Present proposals to senior government officials in a clear and compelling way
- Continuously improve the team’s knowledge, methodologies and inventory of solution design blueprints for key customer segments and classes of use cases.
- Experience working in a top-tier technical consulting or software development
- Strong drive to solve customer problems and drive projects end to end from ideation to deployment
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high- level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Capable of independently applying a wide set of engineering disciplines for planning, design, analysis, coding, testing, roll-out and support of information systems architectures
- Responsible for, or assists in, the designing of interface standards, quality assurance standards, performance standards, and cost-benefit analysis of modem state-of-the art information systems
- Analyzes available technologies and makes recommendations of technologies to use and how best to use them
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in design, analysis, and implementation of information systems
- Minimum of 7 years overall software development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.