You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking an Enterprise Architect who will lead the EA team and be responsible for ensuring that we collaborate across ACF Tech to create the best solutions for ACF program offices and stakeholders. This individual will implement new technologies to change ACF processes for the better.
This is a hybrid role requiring on-site work 1–2 days per week. The selected candidate must live within commuting distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a federal government clearance check are required.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, prioritizing capabilities, features, and functionality, translating the needs to technical requirements, and guiding the work through the governance process
- Create EA and Solution vision and roadmap, define requirements, and guide work through the process while developing the program Vision and Roadmap
- Support a program throughout the project life cycle, from conception/pre-planning to transition to support
- Model and analyze enterprise business, applications, and technology environments
- Facilitate stakeholder work sessions focused on making Enterprise-wide decisions that balance and prioritize the competing interests of individual stakeholder groups during program delivery
- Develop visualizations of information for decision support
- Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in applying the following capabilities in complex environments:
- Solution Architecture
- Systems Architecture
- Large-scale transformation projects
- Program/project Management
- Transition Management
- Operational Concept Development
- Alternatives of Analysis
- Gap, Impact, and Risk analysis
- Operational and Business Analysis
- Managing complex projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience
- Application of EA Frameworks (e.g., DoDAF, TOGAF)
- Applying EA concepts to support the following program management activities
- Apply Solution Architecture to enact transformation projects in Agile environments, to include developing conceptual, logical, and physical architectures
- Excellent verbal, graphical, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a positive attitude.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Equivalent Required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: System Engineer, Grade 7