TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a LEAD .NET DEVELOPER, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team at a major Federal agency.
US citizenship or a “green card” and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
- A deep knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and work experience in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on capabilities with modern web technologies (HTML5, AngularJS, MVC, Web API, jQuery, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Accustomed to using the Agile development methodology
- Ownership mentality with capability to drive forward solutions on own initiative
- Lead a team in developing multiple SW applications while providing technical assistance and coaching to lower level developers to ensure that they follow the appropriate technical standards and guidelines
- Responsible for collaborating and providing guidance in planning, designing, programming, documentation and implementation of new and existing system architectures and software applications
- Actively collaborate with other development teams and technology leaders across products on product development, best practices, and automation.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Experience on ORM frameworks (NHibernate/Entity Framework)
- Experience in Automated Builds and Deployments
- 6+ years of experience in web development through the entire development lifecycle
- 5+ years C#
- 5+ years SQL Server
- 2+ years ASP.NET, specifically MVC
- 1+ years of automated unit testing experience
- 1+ years of experience with data modeling
- 2 years of experience as a technical lead
- Speak well and clearly.
- Ability to explain technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Demonstrate excellent grammar and spelling in all written communication
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or significant experience in a related discipline.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2016 Fortune magazine named TCG the #4 medium-sized Great Place to Work in the United States and The Washington Post named TCG as a Top Workplace for the second straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.